If you excel in a fast-paced but actually fun environment where your colleagues are your friends, this is it. We value quality over quantity. We don't focus on your individual stats, time, etc., but our team's performance as a whole and feedback from customers. The whole company works remotely and CS is no different! Our CS team has the Director of CS, a manager, a supervisor, and 9 agents. Generally, we are pretty flexible - you need to cover call hours but life happens and we get that.
Get the job done, get it done excellently, create solid (or decent, ya know) bonds with your teammates, be ready to have some fun but also be the kinda person who is just going to buckle down and work hard because it's what you believe in and not to hit some targets. We are super open-minded, out-spoken, supportive, and we’ve ended up knowing a lot about each others' personal lives, problems, and more. No one is ever required to share personal details at any point but if you do you will not be judged - we strongly embrace mental health support, LGBTQ+, BLM, POC, and all that good stuff.
If you want to be noticed, make sure your tone reflects this and show us some personality in your cover letter! As long as you tell us your favorite color and how many people are in the CS team when you write your cover letter, we'll look into your application further. Please do let us know if you're fluent in Spanish!
What you'll bring
- At least 2 years experience in Customer Service.
- Empathetic/down to earth/casual attitude towards customers.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (English).
- Self-directed - must possess the ability to work on one's own initiative/ without constant supervision.
- Ability to prioritize quickly; things get busy at times and we need to rely on you to know what's most important.
- Experience on modern help-desk software, we use Zendesk. You really need to know how to use Zendesk extensively as we don't offer training on it, just a briefing on how we utilize it.
- Ability to create useful scripts and automations within the help-desk to cut down workload.
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms (able to find an order, edit an order in Shopify).
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Sheets, and Docs.
- Excel in a dynamic work environment where the duties and expectations are always evolving.
How you'll contribute
- Review any open tickets and address as many new tickets as comfortably possible.
- Communicate with the CS team about emerging issues or problems.
- Receive phone calls and return voicemails from customers.
- Handle fast-paced short chats/texts.
- Be present and available on Slack for effective communication with the CS team.
- Participate in video call meetings with the CS team or CS Director at any given point - usually in a time frame around your schedule.
- Ability to work certain shifts - undecided at this time. In general, we’re very accommodating to different schedules and life circumstances. Weekend shift required and PST hours.
- Participate in training and meetings that may occur in a different time zone.
- Help your team and give advice.
- Provide suggestions and input.
- Assist training any new hires.
Thanks for having a look and good luck!
Unagi Scooters is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying